LVC40A two-core connector
Number of views:
Product serial number
LVC40A two-core connector product details
This document mainly contains the related numbers of our LVC40A two-core connectorAccording to the design, the LVC series connector has a rated voltage of 1000VDC and a rated current of 40A, which meets the harsh waterproof requirements of automobiles. The safety protection level is IP6K9K / IP68; Verified cables. At the same time, our LVC40A two-core connector has a variety of key positions to choose from.
- This product is used in high voltage and high current environment
- Please install, use and maintain the product correctly; incorrect use of the product may cause serious injury and loss
- If the product is abnormal, such as being modified or damaged, please do not continue to use it to avoid accidents.
- Do not insert or remove the connector when the product is powered on.
- Do not overload for a long time to avoid potential safety hazards
|Rated current（DC）||40A Max.|
|Rated voltage（DC）||1000V DC|
|Temperature class||-40°C to +140°C (Including temperature rise)|
|Fire-proof level||UL94 V-0|
|Service life (times)||100 Min.|
|Safety protection level||IP68/IP6K9K|
|Socket Waterproof Rating||IP67(alone)|
|shield||Single-core shielded wire, single-core unshielded, overall shielded wire|
|High Voltage Interlock (HVIL)||Have|
|Key position||X / Y / U / V / W five key positions|
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table