Mini MSD Series Manual Maintenance Switch
Number of views:
Product serial number
Product details of Mini MSD Series Manual Maintenance Switch
This document mainly contains relevant data of our Mini MSD manual maintenance switch. The Mini MSD is designed with a rated voltage of 1000VDC and a rated current of 200A (without fuseCircuit breaker), which has HVIL function and meets the car's demanding waterproof requirements; Mini MSD can choose a variety of fuses that have been verified by our experiments. The products are mainly used in PDU, battery box and other scenarios.
- This product is used in high voltage and high current environment
- Please install, use and maintain the product correctly; incorrect use of the product may cause serious injury and loss
- If the product is abnormal, such as being modified or damaged, please do not continue to use it to avoid accidents.
- Do not insert or remove the connector when the product is powered on.
- Do not overload for a long time to avoid potential safety hazards
|Rated current（DC）||200A (Without fuse)|
1000V DC(Without fuse)
600V DC(With fuse)
|Temperature class||-40°C to +140°C (Including temperature rise)|
|Service life (times)||100 Min.(No load)|
|Safety protection level||IP68/IP6K9K|
|High Voltage Interlock (HVIL)||Have|
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table