PEC300A plastic energy storage connector
Number of views:
Product serial number
Product details of PEC300A plastic energy storage connector
This document mainly contains relevant data of our PEC300A plastic energy storage connector. PEC is designed with a rated voltage of 1000VDC and a rated current of 300A. PEC300A can be connected to 70mm² and 95mm² cables verified by our experiments. The products are mainly used for energy storage, etc. Scenes.
- This product is used in high voltage and high current environment
- Please install, use and maintain the product correctly; incorrect use of the product may cause serious injury and loss
- If the product is abnormal, such as being modified or damaged, please do not continue to use it to avoid accidents.
- Do not insert or remove the connector when the product is powered on.
- Do not overload for a long time to avoid potential safety hazards
|Rated current（DC）||300A Max.|
|Temperature class||-40°C to +125°C (Including temperature rise)|
|Fire-proof level||UL94 V-0|
|Service life (times)||100 Min.|
|Safety protection level||IPXXB/IPXXD|
|Key position||X (orange), Y (black)|
|Connectable cable||70/95 mm²|
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table